May 25th Paint Night
Paint Night for May 25th 6:30 to 8:30
Monarca Noche de Pintura y Cultura!
Join us for the 2nd Noche y Cultura Paint Night of 2022 on Wednesday, May 25th from 6:30pm-8:30pm at our neighbor El Portal Mexican Restaurant's outdoor patio.
Local artist, Mextica, will guide us through creating our very own masterpiece inspired by the serene essence and Natural beauty of the Aloe plant. No experience is necessary, our paint events are about tapping into your creativity and painting a work of art as unique as you are! We hope you can join us, seats are limited. Cost is $45 per person.
- All paint materials
- One Adult Drink
- Exclusive after hours shopping time at Mercadito Monarca
- Free 1hr parking on site (696 E. Green St. Pasadena, CA 91101)
- A fun and memorable time!
What to bring:
- Your friends, compadres, prim@s, parents y mas!
- Personal Apron (if you don't have one, aprons are available to be borrowed or for purchase at Mercadito Monarca)
- Your smile and good vibes!!
-Food and drinks will be available for purchase from El Portal during the workshop, however, we encourage you to come early and have a full sit down dinner before class begins.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - We will follow El Portal's policy on mask mandates at time of event. We will do our best to accommodate to seat your party together, please do list the other parties you would like to be seated with in the notes section of your order.
**TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE** Please do call or text us at 626-708-0429 if you have any questions.